Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MISRA C:2012 Amendment 1
Hi,
When the MISRA C:2012 Amendment 1 document will be available?

Regards,
Fahmi
<t></t>
I would also like to know this
<t></t>
Me too. The press release said 27 April but a later post on the MISRA C and C++ LinkedIn group said week commencing 9 May. The latest update says maybe week commencing 16 May but suggests that it might be the following one, i.e week commencing 23 May.
<t></t>
Those at the Device Developer's Conference were provided copies, but unfortunately a couple (minor) issues were raised... this, coupled with other commitments keeping key people occupied, has caused a short delay.

I am expecting the Amendment, and the other documents, to be released this week.
<r>-----<br/>
Andrew Banks<br/>
Chairman, MISRA C WG<br/>
<B><s></s>Posting in a personal capacity<e></e></B></r>
These documents are now available, see under "Resources".
Dr David Ward
MISRA Operations Director
(25-05-2016, 04:13 PM)david ward Wrote: These documents are now available, see under "Resources".

The posts in the new forum don't seem to contain these documents - did the documents carry across from the old forum, or have I missed something in the UI?
<t></t>
Thanks for pointing that out, we will get those added back in as soon as possible. In the meantime the most recent MISRA C supporting documents (AMD2, Compliance 2020 and MISRA C:2012 Permits) are available for direct download on the MISRA C page of the main website, see https://www.misra.org.uk/misra-c/
Dr David Ward
We have now reattached these files - apologies for the inconvenience. Please let us know of any further issues.
Dr David Ward