Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MISRA C:2012 Amendment 1
While it is widely considered that MISRA C provides best practice guidelines for the development of safety-related systems, the publication of ISO/IEC TS 17961:2013 "C Secure" has generated discussion on the applicability of MISRA C for secure applications.

A mapping of MISRA C coverage of the "C Secure" requirements shows that for freestanding applications, MISRA C already has excellent coverage of the "C Secure" requirements.  Additional guidelines are provided in this document to improve the coverage of the security concerns highlighted by the "C Secure" guidelines.

Attached Files
.pdf   MISRA C 2012 AMD1.pdf (Size: 205.95 KB / Downloads: 132)
Dr David Ward
MISRA Operations Director
Hello Mr.David,

Myself Vijayanand. Working in Bosch Global Software Technologies, India (formerly Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Ltd) as MISRA responsible.

Just need a clarification on MISRA C:2012 Amendment 1.
When I search for "amendment" in the misra.org.uk page as
"https://www.misra.org.uk/?s=amendment" - I cant able to see the publish for MISRA C:2012 Amendment 1 whereas can able to find the documents for MISRA C:2012 Amendment 2,3 & 4.

Was the Amendment 1 for MISRA C: 2012 removed from the Publications? Any specific reason on not listed in the main page?

Also do you have more details on Amendment 3 and 4 on MISRA C: 2012. In our organization, we are already complaint to MISRA C:2012 Amendment 1 and 2. SO need to know more on this.

Please assist

Thank you

Regards
Vijayanand B

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello Mr.David,

Any update on this

Regards
Vijayanand B